FIXTURE DETAILS 2021
- Members wishing to play in any of the fixtures detailed below should contact the Match Manager directly.
- “A” indicates the Society’s first team open to all Society Members who are in Category One golfers.
- “B” indicates a team open to all Society Members irrespective of handicap
- Members are levied a match fee of £15 where no green fee is charged.
- The Society provides a subsidy for members playing in matches where a green fee is charged.
- As soon as possible after the match the Match Manager is requested to forward the match report to the secretary.
- Match Managers are reminded that they are responsible for informing the secretary of the opposing Club/Society should they fail to produce a team. At least seven days warning to this effect should be given.